Monday, September 22, 2008

Chart 029: Buildings I Entered




Between November 7, 2004 and December 22, 2004, I kept track of every building I entered. Among the businesses, two Kinko's in Milwaukee, WI. Among the municipal buidings were several "T" Stations in and near Boston, MA. In sum, I went into 223 buildings.

This represent all of my data in this very short project. I'm actually still working on the graph - there's a version of it without the junky angle and with all the axis labels, but I was really tickled by this one.

Seeing it as a landscape/cityscape has practically convinced me to once again keep track of such data, but maybe instead of giving one column for every single building (some of which I will never enter again), I'll just have columns for buildings types, such as what's listed on the chart legend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<->